Wednesday, September 17, 2008

How does one keep up with it all?

I just started a new job on Monday so there is very little on the geek front to report. I got my ass handed to me on Saturday night, I'm sure you'll be able to catch all the action over on geektactica.

But that got me to thinking, I'm a geek that goes in fits and starts, I get inspired for a month and I am phenomenally productive then I leave it alone and don't do anything for months. I wish I were more consistent but that's just not the way I am.

It's not that there aren't loads of cool projects on my plate, I just can't seem to get motivated to do them. Perhaps later in the fall when I've gotten the boat out of the water I'll get back to it.

But just to show you that I actually do do some stuff here is another pic from my Cryx army.

This is my Pistol Wraith, I was going for the 'bogman' look with his hair. I think it worked out well. This model was really easy to paint and it was one of my earlier efforts with Cryx. Let me know what you think.

No comments: